Lasers and their Uses
by: Designmate • 0
Laser and its Uses explores the characteristic features of laser lights. Watch in this Eureka.in app how a laser beams propagates and know about its properties. Study about the intensity of laser light.
• Why laser is widely used to correct eye defects?
• Why is laser light chosen over any other light?
• Does a laser light consist of single wavelength?
• In what all fields are lasers used?
Seek answers to the above in Laser and its Uses. High school students and above will find this app interesting.
- The app diversifies classroom learning.
- Includes text to facilitate better understanding at the learner’s end.
- High quality video to enhance learning experience.
- Images that engage you for better understanding.
- Enjoy quizzing and check for your grey cell efficiency.
- Web links to further whet your appetite for knowledge.
Designmate believes in education for all and makes the teaching-learning a two way process.
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt.Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement