Learn and play. Russian +
by: DOMOsoft • 84
This engaging game of skill is a mobile tutor for self-study of vocabulary and phonetics on the beginner’s (elementary, basic) level. The word list includes words from various topics used in everyday life. This self-teaching game helps to learn productively correct pronunciation and spelling through visual and audio support.
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, parts of speech, such as nouns, adjectives, verbs with phonetic transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz – testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speaker improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
The app contains the following topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, domestic animals, animal body parts, birds, sea life, home, bathroom, clothes, colors, transport, human, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, natural phenomena, insects, numbers, geometric shapes, musical instruments, tools, sport, summer sports, winter sports, travel, entertainments, office, infrastructure, shop, society, professions, information technology, prepositions.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words from scratch to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning Russian that helps beginners to learn Russian words through playing.