by: Jan Tursky • 12.8K
Application was created for the purpose of thesis on "interactive textbook of Internet technologies." It contains a list of all elements used in HTML 5 Explanation, see the browser and source code. The tests, which are then evaluated in the form of statistical tables. Sand, where one can try to write code that will automatically display it in the browser.
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Apache Ant, AWT, Bash, Bootstrap, Canvas, FTP, Git, Google maps, Gradle, Guava, Hadoop, HTTP codes, Jackson, jQuery mobile, JUnit, Linux, Maven, Node.js, Regex, Rss, Subversion, TeX, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• interview questions - be prepared for the every type of questions from programming languages for your job
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy Learn programming and have a nice day.