Learn Spanish Vocabulary
by: Hello-Hello • 17
Learn Spanish - Vocabulary helps you master Spanish words and phrases essential for your academic, professional and business success.
Our Basic Spanish course is based on a proven language learning methodology supported by amazing images; clear audio files (learn pronunciation) and engaging exercises. The app contains an extended database of Spanish words and phrases and features 7 different modules for learning, 4 of which designed specifically to practice listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. The learning process is enhanced with the use of word games, self-voice recording and spelling check.
So get ready to learn Spanish with this Super cool Android app!
Hello-Hello’s Spanish app features:
• An extended database of essential Spanish words and phrases.
• A Spanish course developed to support your academic, professional and business success.
* An effective learning tool for beginners.
• 3 modules for learning new Spanish words and phrases.
• Learn the correct Spanish pronunciation.
• Excellent and engaging practice sessions; supported by word games to enhance your Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing skills.
• Allows you to learn words using images and then practice these words so that they are easier to remember.
Hello-Hello also has a Conversational Course App that is a robust language course with 30 conversational lessons. The courses were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, serving more than 12,000 educators.
Hello-Hello is an innovative language learning company that provides state-of the art mobile and online courses. Founded in 2009, Hello-Hello launched the world’s first language learning app for the iPad. The company’s first app was included in the limited 1,000-app Grand Opening of the iPad App Store in April 2010 and featured as an Apple Staff Favorite. Our lessons were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) which is the largest and most respected association for language teachers and professionals.
With over 5 million learners worldwide, Hello-Hello apps are among the top selling language learning apps in the U.S. and internationally. Hello-Hello has over 100 apps teaching 13 different languages available on the iPad, iPhone, Android Devices, Blackberry Playbook and Kindle.
Tags: testo basico spagnolo