by: campusM • 47
LSE Mobile enables students to access LSE information and services, such as campus maps, PC availability, library services, news and events, course timetables and more.
LSE Mobile features
• Locations – find your way around LSE buildings, locate printers and check PC availability in computer rooms
• People Search – search the LSE directory, call or email contacts and add them directly to your phone’s address book
• Timetables – view your course and exam timetables
• Library – view your Library account: books available, requested and on loan as well as any fines owing
• Friend Locator – see where friends are on campus and contact them to meet up
• News – view and subscribe to news feeds; find out about forthcoming training courses,; listen to podcasts of public events
• Pocket Guides – LSE Mobile FAQs and handy guides to services and facilities at LSE
• Alerts – receive alerts and information
New features are being planned, so please check the website for future developments, and responses to feedback.
Please note: When launching the app for the first time, please be connected to WiFi
Tags: lse , lse email , lse mobile , mail lse , lse email mail