Medical Abbreviations Quiz
by: ITRD • 0
This app will help you test and verify your knowledge of Medical Abbreviations and Terminology. It's a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned.
As a medical professional, it is essential that you become very familiar with the abbreviations used in prescriptions, charts, medical notes dictated or written by physicians etc. In an ideal scenario, you should be able to quickly interpret or recognize an abbreviation. As a professional, you need to be familiar with their usage and the different Acronyms used?
This app will help you improve or master your knowledge. If you are someone who needs to review your knowledge of Medical Abbreviations - this is the app for you. It's a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned.
The app contains over 2000 questions - both true/false questions and multiple choice - covering a wide range of abbreviations. These abbreviations include both the easier and the hard to decipher / remember abbreviations. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It will help you test your knowledge of medical abbreviations.
Reviewing medical abbreviations through this quiz will help you to accurately interpret daily medical charts, prescriptions, doctor's notes and records. It’s great as a refresher resource for medical language professionals and students. Medical Transcriptionists / secretaries, medical coders, and other medical language professionals will find this quiz app to be extremely useful in assessing / refreshing their medical terminology knowledge.
The questions cover the most commonly used abbreviations and more. This is great for anyone studying Nursing, Medicine or any related profession. It's the perfect app helping you test your knowledge in preparation for exam day!
You can choose to answer 25 or 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique Medical Abbreviations quiz and you’ll be glad you did!