by: Unik Edu Solution • 9
This fun and powerful app makes it easy for the beginning reader to remember the letters of the alphabet. It is a visual tool that uses a picture-word association to provide a memory bridge for children to remember sounds and letters.
Benefits of mnemonics:
• learning becomes more fun
• more effective compared to other conventional means, such as repetition and rote learning
• helps improve reading ability in children with dyslexia
• helps enhance both short-term and long-term memory
• enhances imagination with strongly visualized graphics
• helps to break monotony associated with rote learning
- Clear and good quality audio
- Memory-recall activities
If you have suggestions or comments on how we can improve this app, whether in content or functionality, please send us your feedback. If you feel this app is useful, please share it with your friends.
e-mail us at: email@example.com