Montessori Math: Add, Subtract
by: EDOKI ACADEMY • 35
Designed by Montessori teachers and Award winning app developers, Montessori Math: Add & Subtract Large Numbers presents an in-depth, step-by-step approach to Addition and Subtraction, with Montessori material.
This app makes the concepts of “exchanging” (carrying/borrowing) so obvious that even adults will be surprised.
It also presents fundamental Montessori materials: the stamp game and the bead frame.
- Our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually.
- 4 pre-determined levels.
- Montessori color-coded place values to allow children to easily identify thousands, hundreds, tens and units.
- 3 activities to learn addition and subtraction : the stamp game, the bead frame and the magic slate.
- 3 games to practice operations: Missing Digits, Wiz Quiz and Bubble Game.
- A number range from 0 to 9,999.
- A “Monster lab” for added fun and motivation.
- “Advanced settings” containing even more options.
- A detailed "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind each game.
- 15 languages.
Recommended ages: From 6 to 9
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
- personal data request
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
We take your child’s privacy very seriously, for this reason, we are proud to offer a product that is certified COPPA compliant by PRIVO.
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or visit the Edoki Academy Online Community at edokiacademy.com. We’d love to hear from you!