My Child Knows Chinese Travel
by: Critical Gameplay • 3
Does your preschooler love trains, trucks, cars and busses? Do you want to give them an advantage in learning foreign languages? Come learn Chinese with your preschooler through the My Child Knows Chinese series.
My Child Knows Chinese is a series of fun interactive toys designed for toddlers and above. They work like flashcards, with kid-friendly pictures and rewards for interaction. The series is developed by a university professor who has researched digital game based learning of languages for years. The key is practiced repetition and engagement. Start teaching your child Mandarin Chinese now.
Use My Child Knows Chinese like a popup book. Let your little one play. Every time they tap, they hear the Mandarin Chinese word. Encourage them to move the train across the screen or drive the bus to pickup people.
Practice Mandarin Chinese with your child. Each time they tap, they hear the word.
• Fun interactions for kids under 4
• Designed and evaluated by university research
• Easy to use system for homeschooling, tutoring or basic introduction to Mandarin Chinese
• Based on research conducted by university faculty
• The only app of its kind
• Includes handy travel and transportation words like airplane, bus, come and go
• Useful for learning English (written) and Mandarin (written and spoken)
• Fun for toddlers and preschoolers
• Use it a few minutes a day and be surprised how quickly it works
• Simple to use
Tags: my child knows chinese game