by: Unifyed LLC • 10
myTouro provides prospective students, students, parents, faculty, staff and alumni of Touro College with access to their academic and campus information.
In this version of myTouro, users can access and configure their My Messages.
* Login to myTouro and access all your My Messages that have not yet been acknowledged.
* Receive messages.
* View details of your message.
* Acknowledge myTouro messages on your mobile device.
* Customize how often you want to receive new messages.
* Customize how you want to be alerted on a new message.
* Single Sign On - Login to myTouro using your myTouro Portal credentials and access your My Messages without having to login in again.
* See the subject, sender, date and time of a message before selecting a message.
* Refresh the My Messages screen to get new messages in real-time.
* See the subject, sender, date, time and content of a message
Acknowledge Synchronization with myTouro Portal
* Acknowledge a message through the Message screen. Once you acknowledge a message on your mobile device, it will be removed from the myTouro app and the status will change to “Acknowledged” on myTouro Portal.
* Customize whether you want to receive messages in 5, 10, 20, 30 minute intervals, hourly or manually.
* Customize whether you want your phone to vibrate and/or make a sound when a new message has been sent.
Tags: mytouro portal , mytouro