by: SplitTix LLC • 7
Are you studying to take the Patent Bar? Do you have an android device? Then "Patent Bar" is a must download app! After download, you'll have access to real questions from previous patent bar exams. The familiar quiz layout and timer provide instant feedback on answer selections and help users stay on pace. The application does not access the internet and is stored completely on the android device, making it the ideal application for offline studying. Place your android device in airplane mode during a long flight and you're still able to study.
It only takes a few minutes each day to prepare yourself for an exciting new career in patent law.
Currently includes the following 16 exams:
- October/April 2003 - 200 questions and detailed answers
- October/April 2002 - 200 q&a
- October/April 2001 - 200 q&a
- October/April 2000 - 200 q&a
- Nov 1999 - 100 q&a
total: 900 questions/answers and counting...
* Location saving - pick up where you left off
* Jump to Test - choose a specific test
* Gesture movement - swipe left or right to move between questions
* Randomization - jumps randomly through all the test questions for a quick random quiz.
* Bookmarking - bookmark a question that you'd like to come back to later
* Bookmark only viewing - view only those questions that were bookmarked
Patent innovation invent lawyer law quiz idea money exam test judicial patentbar patent bar school
Tags: patent bar splittix