PONS SpellFlash Language Game
by: PONS • 52
The perfect combination of brain teasers and learning languages.
* ENGLISH * SPANISH * FRENCH * ITALIAN * GERMAN *
Are you looking for a word game that’s fun and even gets you learning things? Are you a fan of word games like Scrabble or Boggle or do you just want to pass some time with an absorbing puzzle while you’re on a journey? If any of the above applies, PONS SpellFlash is just what you’re looking for!
Whether you’re sitting on a train, waiting for the traffic lights to turn green or lazing around on the sofa at home, you can improve your vocabulary with PONS SpellFlash and have fun at the same time wherever you are. The game’s objective is to form the longest possible words out of an aggregation of letters. The longer the word conjured up, the higher the number of points won. The intelligent Smart Mode makes it possible to discover words and look up their meanings quickly and simply. Find words, collect points and get the top score!
You can practice no fewer than 5 languages with the SpellFlash app: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
Who can benefit most from this app?
It’s for people who enjoy word games and want to improve their vocabulary in a foreign language.
* Spell and win: find as many words as you can – the longer the word, the better.
* Smart Mode: reveal words you weren’t aware of with a special display function.
* The Multipier: eliminate PONS counters by linking adjacent letters to form words.
* Looking up: check up on unfamiliar words in the online dictionary.
Now with over 120,000 German words and reduced battery drain!
- New hint feature: SpellFlash gives you hints when you are lost in the alphabet jungle and can’t find any more words.
- Highscore lists are sorted by language
- Enhanced user experience
- Slightly adjusted design
- Elimination of minor errors
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages for life for over 30 years: from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses right up to free online services such as the www.pons.eu language portal.
More PONS products are available on: www.pons.de
Also on www.twitter.com/pons_eu and www.facebook.com/PONSverlag