Preschool Bingo was created to help kids learn their colors, letters, shapes and numbers as well as teach them to read. The game is encouraging and will keep your kid engaged while they learn.
Kids not quite old enough to know how to play? Try the new Learn Mode to get them started.
If you have feedback please email us at email@example.com, we will be happy to help you out and we love to hear from our users. Also don't forget to rate the app!
The free version has
* Bingo game mode
* Learn mode
* Number tile type
* Colors tile type
* Shapes tile type (Unlocked by liking our Facebook page from the app)
The full version also has
* Memory mode to help your preschooler master the different tile types.
* What doesn't belong mode where your child picks the tile that doesnt belong
* Child lock feature to help your younger kids stay in the app and playing
* Both capital and lowercase letter tile types
* Shapes tile type.
* Animals tile type, with lovingly hand drawn artwork your children will love
* Sight words tile types for preschool through third grade
* Medium and Large game sets with 16 and 25 tiles as opposed to the max of 9 tiles in the free version.
Tags: trend numbers bingo , free bingo for preschoolers , kids bingo google play