by: Designmate • 0
In this Eureka.in Physics app, we will learn about the working of an optical instrument known as prism spectrometer. The instrument is mainly used to measure the refractive index of the prism material.
• How is the spectrometer set?
• What is the function of the collimator and the prism table respectively in a spectrometer?
• How is the refractive index of the prism material measured?
All this and more is available in this Eureka.in app.
• The video facilitates a virtual learning environment for secondary school students.
• Printed text to facilitate better understanding at the learner’s end.
• Images to reinforce and register the acquired knowledge.
• Fun of answering a quiz and checking for your grey cell efficiency.
• Shortlisted web links with additional information on the topic.
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt.Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
We, at Designmate, help you learn science better.
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement