Pipal Mobile Lab's QPython is a must-have app for Python programmers. It's an all-in-one app which brings to your Android device the Python interpreter (console), a built-in text editor (QEdit), a preset folder to save your scripts and many useful python libraries.
Need to review your code? You can do it right from the app. Need to test a few lines from the Python Interpreter? Run the console and get it done. The latter even include some control and function keys so you can boost your coding speed while on-the-go. Despite it comes with lot of packages installed (check them from the Package Index), you can install more using QPypi or pip (from console).
QPython is still in beta, which means that you cannot still have same versatility as in desktop. However, QPython is an excellent solution for those who always need coding tools at hand's reach but cannot always have access to a desktop platform. Highly recommended.
Tags: qpython3 , python3 , python 3 , qpython 3 support , apps que se ejecutan con qpython , qpython3 para gratis
by Manu , Appszoom
Nov 23, 2014
QPython3 is a port of Python3 for android, it can run Python3 applications on your android devices like mobile or tablet, It also contains the Package Index where you can find many funny and usable Python applications easily.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.