Real English Making Friends
by: DS&T_Modern English Studio • 8
How to make friends and get a social life with English Speakers
The basic structure of Meeting People
- Talk to Them!
- Keep talking to them!
- you must take Initiative!
Making English speaking friends is one of the most rewarding and important asset one can have in today’s global society. It will open many possibilities and doors and will enrich our lives.
Most foreigners are clueless and don’t know how to interact with English speakers. Thus making English speaking friends is a real challange. There are quite a few ways someone can find themselves in this situation:
- not knowing what to say and how to say
- fear of making mistakes
- not comfortable with a native speaker
So what’s the best solutions to making friends with native English speakers while speaking English fluently?
You must practice speaking, speaking, and speaking!
This English application is the revolutionary, one-of-a-kind English learning system! The lessons gives you quick command of English structure without tedious, boring drills. You will be confident enough to make plenty of native English speaker friends after learning from our lessons.
The main reasons most foreigners struggle with a new language is that they aren’t given proper teaching, only bits and pieces. MES enables you to spend your time learning to speak English rather than just focusing on the grammar.
When you were learning your native language, could you speak before you knew all the grammar rules? Of course you could! That learning process is what MES replicates. MES presents the whole language as one integrated piece so you can succeed and speak English in the Shortest amount of time possible.
All our lessons will develop your English speaking skills immediately so you can put your English to use when making friends with English-speakers all over the world!
With our lessons you get:
- The flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
- 20-minute lessons designed to optimize the amount of language you can learn in one sitting.
- Within each lessons new vocabulary is presented in flashcard style. This allows you to learn the meaning of any unfamiliar words quickly and easily with the help of handy English translations.
- The lessons focuses on real everyday situations - from meeting new people, striking up conversations, introducing yourself, getting to know them through the day-to-day interactions, asking others about their jobs and what they do, talking about how you feel and asking about the conditions of others, asking where and what are the hottest restaurants, and talking about your likes and dislikes - are those that are most practical communication.
- These lessons featuring practical vocabulary, practice speaking, workbook, and Test.
- The conjugation system - the best system out there for anyone who must know in order to speak English fluently and confidently.
- Interactive Audio lessons to help you perfect your pronunciation and teach spoken language organically
Many people are not very confident. They are shy, reserved and scared to start a conversation. We will teach you how to make the effort and start talking no matter how uncomfortable it feels.
Once you complete all the lessons in this volume, you will be confident that you will want to continue on and complete the full series of our English Lessons.