by: Sangsin An • 10
Regression Calculator is an easy-to-use statistical software for regression analysis. It does not require any programming or some sort of command.
There are a couple of options for the input data. You can make it on screen, restore it from that of the last session, generate a random data set, or read it from a file on SD card.
Once you have a data set for regression, it is just a click away to get one of the followings:
• OLS(Ordinary least squares) estimates for regression slope parameters
• t-statistics for each slope parameter and its p-value
• Analysis of variance
• Other model statistics such as F, R-square, and so on
• Critical values for t-distribution and F-distribution
• Residual plot
• Scatter plot for fitted y value
Other notable features are:
• Hypothesis testing on individual slope parameter (t-test)
• Hypothesis testing on model validity(F-test)
• Confidence interval for individual slope parameter
• Variable selection
• Variable transformation
You, the users, are our most important critic and commentator. We value your opinion and want to know what we are doing right, what we could do better, what features you'd like us to implement, and any other comments you are willing to pass our way.
If you experience any technical problem, please feel free to send us an email describing your problem and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
We also value your ratings on our application, because your rating is just a compact form of your opinion. If you like or dislike the application, please leave your rating actively.
Finally, we need your help in making this app multilingual. If you like this app and want to translate to your own language, please let us know.
Tags: ols calculator , ols calculator in , slope t test