Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages
by: Rosetta Stone Ltd • 154.4K
You choose how you want to learn with your very own personal tutor. That’s the premise behind Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone, available on both iOS and Android platforms. Just download the app and choose which of the available 19 languages you’re going to learn. Then the app sets you up with a free account that gives you access only to the first of 24 units available. You start off with the core lesson, which includes language lessons based in the real-world, like ordering in a restaurant, or paying for a novel.
Like its PC counterpart, Rosetta Stone’s UI is intuitive, letting you breeze through each lesson without any hassle. This app also offers a wide variety of languages to learn.
Purchasing full-access to any language course is a very expensive endeavor. Rosetta Stone also doesn’t offer the option to highlight or look up the meaning of unknown words. You also can’t download lessons to your device, requiring constant internet access to use the app.
Tags: paquete idiomas rosetta stone , rosetta stone free french , rosetta course , paquete idioma frances rosetta course , rosetta stone course , cuanto cuesta rosetta course , rosetta course iniciar sesion , julio romer morales boscan , rosetta stone apk
Nov 27, 2015
Tried. Tested. Proven. Rosetta Stone is the award-winning program used by millions of people every day. No flashcards, textbooks, or boring memorization - a few minutes a day is all you need!
We teach you a new language the way you learned your first: through total immersion. You’ll enjoy fun, interactive lessons that leverage pictures, text, sound, and real-time scenarios to teach you a new language in a way that really sticks.
Download the app and try the first lesson free (other lessons available upon full purchase of the product).
• 2017 Tabby Awards Education winner
• 2017 Platinum Award for Best Educational App by the Best Mobile App Awards
• 2017 Best Productivity & Utilities App by Mobile UX Awards
• 2016 PCMag Editors Choice
• Learn core language skills: speaking, reading, and listening.
• Practical training: Learn to think and speak on your feet with lessons based on everyday scenarios.
• Accent coaching: Our speech recognition technology listens to your pronunciation and helps you correct it, helping you speak more authentically.
• Automatic syncing: Continue your language lesson right where you left off from any of your iOS devices: desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Offline capability: No Internet, no problem. Download lessons to use offline for on-the-go training (Not available for Enterprise and Education learners).
• Phrasebook: Always know what to say with easy-to-access greetings, phrases, useful expressions and more - perfect for traveling!
• Audio Companion: Conveniently listen and learn offline with downloadable audio lessons.
• Stories: Dive into the world of literature and pick up new vocabulary by reading stories as they were meant to be read - in their original language.
CHOOSE FROM THESE LANGUAGES:
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
PAID SUBSCRIBERS, EDUCATION AND ENTERPRISE USERS:
Unlimited use of Rosetta Stone's mobile app is available for current paid subscribers and existing Education or Enterprise users.
KEEP UP WITH ROSETTA STONE:
For product updates, offers, and the latest from Rosetta Stone, including language learning tips, news, fun, and more, follow us on:
For questions or assistance, please visit http://support.rosettastone.com/en