Rutherford’s Atomic Model
by: Designmate • 0
This Eureka.in Physics app introduces the atomic model as proposed by Ernest Rutherford in a series of brilliant visuals. The app also points out the major drawbacks of this model.
Find answers to these questions in the app:
• How are positive and negative charges distributed inside the atom?
• How come an atom is electrically neutral?
• Why did the proposed model fail to explain the stability of an atom and the origin of the line spectrum?
• Which model furnished modifications to this model?
Features of this app include:
• A textual format of the visual content
• A comprehensive glossary of key-terms
• Access to relevant web pages as links
• An interactive quiz for evaluation
• A section of images capturing the entire learning in a nutshell
Eureka.in Physics apps are created by Designmate(I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Content Level: Secondary school
Keywords: eureka.in,3d content,science,physics,education,designmate,K12,biology,chemistry,construction,working,applications,animation,concept development,visualization,study material,video,content,visual-aid products,module,laws,principles,scientific approach,phenomenon,effects,causes,critical thinking, level,skills,verify,experiment,lab,activity,know how,pragmatic,diversify,classroom learning,grey cell efficiency,reinforcement,retention,potential tool,child-centered teaching,uses,force,light,sound,motion,comprehension,3D,3D education,K12 education,animated video,eLearning,quiz,interactive videos,educational games,students
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement