Samo Coloring for Kids is an artistic application for kids to explore and experience their drawing skills in a beautifully designed tool.
The design is perfect: colorful, engaging, incredibly smooth and clean. The given drawings are well-developed and the child will only need to tap on the color palette, choose his preferred color and start coloring the image. There are two types of illustration modes: fill and draw, depending on the type of image. To move around the features, just swipe left or write and tap to select the illustration sets.
Martin Adamek is the developer of Samo Coloring for Kids and other useful applications for Android which are not really related to it. This one is a really good choice for your kids: it's easy to control and a real pleasure to use, given the high usability.
Tags: coloring for kids , samo coloring for kids , samo coloring for kids – the app to turn your child into an artist , class para samo , colorama coloring book app code , coloring kids , logos para niños , samo modes fill , ors. com para niños
by Anna , Appszoom
Aug 13, 2012
Your children will enjoy hours of learning and entertainment as they finger paint gorgeous, professionally-designed illustrations using a rich color palette and just those little fingers! And best of all, it's so easy to use your child will start creating without any instruction.
It’s the perfect tool to enhance your child's creativity, fine motor skills, and sense of color.
Also known as Samo Coloring for Kids.
* Two types of illustrations and coloring modes:
* FILL drawings allow kids to paint different areas of an illustration just by tapping their favorite colors.
* DRAW mode lets tiny fingers paint *only* within the lines for fine motor development and beautiful final illustrations.
* Swipe left or right to move between illustration sets. There are drawings with and without borders for varying artistic styles.
* Comes with 3 free sets (27 professional illustrations total). More free and paid sets are available in our store and will be added regularly, so check back!
* Colors are divided into palettes of 5 complementary colors to keep it simple and focus on the drawing at hand. Swipe left/right to change palettes (30 different colors in all).
* Choose from full pages to color or fill in black and white drawings on a lush, painted background.
* Undo/Redo mistakes.
* Save to gallery to keep a record of your child's art.
Why KIDS love it
* Fun interface with no distractions — just color and create!
* Large, identifiable touch areas make it easy for childish fingers.
* Beautiful, professional illustrations designed just for them.
* Kid-tested. Just the features they love without any confusion.
Why PARENTS love it
* No ads
* No popups
* No accidental purchases
Extra features for geeks
* Vector-based, pixel-perfect images
* Minimal app size
* Move to SD card supported
Internet permission is used for anonymous analytics to help to enhance the app and fix issues.