Sight Words For Kids (Beta)
by: Apps 4 Learning • 19
Help your child LEARN TO READ with Sight Words for Kids. Base on the popular Dolch word list compiled by Edward William Dolch, PHD. We Feature all 220 Dolch Sight Words and 95 nouns. These words are found in most children's book and your child is expected to know most of them by the third grade. Many of the 220 Dolch words cannot be "sounded out" and have to be learned by "sight," that is memorized. The list is divided into grade levels. It includes pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and verbs. The basic list excludes nouns, which make up a separate 95 word list.
Check out the great features and customization the Sight Words for Kids has to offer.
• Word List Categories: Allows you to fully customize what words your child learns by word, and grade level.
• Advanced Settings: Will allow you to fully customize how your child sees and learns the words
• Child's Progress: allows to you view, track and edit your child's progress.
• Sentences: Features a full sentence for every word so your child can see and hear how the word is used in a sentence.
• Multi-Child support: designed for multiple users.
This is a free version to find bugs with current version on all android devices. If you are experiencing crashes or errors, please email me with specifics, so i can correct the issues with future updates.
Apps 4 Learning Team
Tags: sight words for kids , sight pictures for kids , words for kids , sight words fun learning game , nouns kids , great words for kids , sight words kids
by Muhammad Usman Muhammad Asif Hanif
May 24, 2017 | "Awesome"
Thanks it worked for all my kids.
by Mark Newman
Feb 16, 2015 | "OK"
Obviously a lot of time and effort has gone in to this... And it is a 'beta' release... The biggest issue is that it doesn't work in wide screen mode. I'm a teacher, and I 'mirror' apps to a big screen to share with the class. Not possible in portrait mode. The use of phrases is a very important addition. Most sight word apps just focus on words only. It could do with more graphics and a more '