Social Work Clinical Exam Prep
by: Upward Mobility • 12
Dynamic Path’s Clinical Social Work Exam Prep app is our exclusive study app designed to help you prepare for the ASWB Clinical Level Social Work Licensing Exam.
Our social work licensure exam prep app is designed to cover the need-to-know information for a candidate preparing for the Social Work Clinical Board exam to become a LCSW. Our targeted multiple-choice questions and clear and detailed explanations are all written exclusively for Dynamic Path.
The app contains the following features:
– 250 simulated exam questions with detailed, helpful explanations
– Study Mode: Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation
– Test Mode: Set your own question and time constraints to simulate the exam experience
– Review Mode: Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format
The practice questions cover all the necessary content areas required for ASWB certification:
– Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment
– Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
– Psychotherapy, Clinical Interventions, and Case Management
– Professional Relationships, Values, and Ethics
Dynamic Path is an independent test-prep company that creates high-quality material at low cost, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All our content is developed exclusively for Dynamic Path by writers who are subject matter experts. We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you. We are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the ASWB or any other organization.
Tags: asocial work exam apps , clinical social work exam , clinical social worker , exam questions for social work , facebook clinical social work exam , how to study for clinical social work exam , social work clinical application for exam