by: Spinlight • 9
From counting and basic math to sounding out vowels and phonics, TableTots lets you create your own highly individualized lesson plans and curriculum using elements from the popular Tots Education Series. Teach quantities with base-10 counting blocks, create simple math problems to solve or build a word and tap the screen to hear the phonics and sounds of vowels and consonants.
Great for both home schooling and traditional grade school, this all-in-one curriculum kit is the perfect tool for teachers and parents of kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade students alike.
This app comes fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases necessary.
• 12 table layouts that let preschool and kindergarten kids match, order and sort objects.
• 6 colorful theme combinations.
• 11 "Quick Set" scenes that instantly set the table to teach:
- Basic math
- Base-10 counting
- Counting from one to twenty
- Coin counting
- Domino math
- Letter phonics and sounds
- Uppercase and lowercase vowels
- Uppercase and lowercase consonants
- Matching upper- and lowercase letters
- Building three-letter words
- Building four-letter words
- Shape recognition
- Primary and secondary colors
- Letter/object matching
• Diverse tool kit to create your own lessons, including:
- Individual numbers from 0 to 100
- All 26 letters and their sounds for teaching phonics, building vocabulary and helping toddlers learn to read.
- 26 common "things" to represent letters from A to Z
- A decimal point and all of the operators they need to add, subtract, multiply, divide and understand concepts such as "less than" and "more than."
- Dollar and cent symbols for teaching financial lessons
- 16 common shapes, available in your choice of 8 colors
- Basic American coins from the penny to the quarter
- All 28 dominoes for counting practice
- Base-10 blocks representing 1, 10, 100 and 1000
• Over 20 Speed Sets that allow you to quickly place multiple vowels, consonants, numbers and objects on the table.
• Nearly 200 unique sounds, including phonics for every letter (by name and sound), all the numbers from 0 to 100, and an object for every letter in the alphabet.
• Many fun extra features, including a randomized "Quick Rewards" animation to encourage young learners, and a peek-a-boo curtain that makes playtime fun while keeping active learners focused.
• Endless combination of tables, letters, numbers and things let you fully customize lesson plans.
• Based on U.S. Common Core standards.
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads.
"I truly am in awe of this app and its versatility. There's no doubt that TableTots is going to be an invaluable educational resource. It's an app that makes me wish every teacher had access to an iPad. The things Kindergarten teachers could do with this resource!" - The iPhone Mom
• Featured in the Globe and Mail
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Kids Collection
• Apple Staff Favorite
• Apple What's Hot
• Apple New & Noteworthy
TableTots is the one-stop teaching kit perfect for kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade curriculum, or home schooling. The endless amount of tools included lets you constantly challenge your kids with new and creative lesson plans. Download TableTots today!
There's more to explore.
Check out the rest of the apps in the Tots Educational Series, including TallyTots for numbers and AlphaTots, the award-winning alphabet learning game.
Crafted by Spinlight - a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal - to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.