The Gospel Coalition
by: Subsplash Consulting • 334
The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches throughout North America deeply committed to:
• renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ,
• reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures,
• and speaking and living for God in a way that clearly communicates to our age.
The Gospel Coalition app features daily updates from leaders such as Tim Keller, Don Carson, Justin Taylor, Kevin DeYoung, and many other trusted voices who love God and the church of Jesus Christ. Our app includes much of what makes out website so popular:
• biblically and theologically informed essays on the gospel and contemporary life;
• video interviews on cutting-edge issues of concern in education, the family, biblical studies, and pastoral ministry;
• blog posts from a diverse collection of writers;
• reviews of the latest books on theology, history, counseling, and the Christian life;
• and the latest links to news and commentary for church leaders.
You’ll also find videos from our national conferences, featuring speakers such as John Piper, Alistair Begg, Matt Chandler, Mark Driscoll, Al Mohler, and many more.
You can even browse our confessional statement and theological vision for ministry, which have been adopted by many churches as faithful summaries of their shared commitment to loving God, honoring his Word, and fulfilling his Great Commission.
For more information about The Gospel Coalition, visit http://thegospelcoalition.org.
Tags: the gospel coalition , christian fellowship horizont , the gospel , the gospel coalition logo , gospel coalition