Twin Employment and Training
by: Patriona Briggs MAD HQ London • 2
The Twin Employment & Training (TET) app allows
* access to training course information and jobs available
* take training notes and jot job notes
* take photos of interest and send to Twin
* view our photo gallery and meet the team
* interact with us on social media
* get step by step GPS directions to our centres
* receive updates about events and competitions
* get information on top jobs available
* one touch dial to our FreePhone number
Twin Employment & Training (TET) is a welfare-to-work provider for British residents, delivering government-funded training programmes and free recruitment services, leading to employment opportunities in the UK.
TET has a national network of 70 partners providing education and employment services across the UK, as well as a number of year-round centres and more than 45 outreach centres delivering welfare-to-work provision.
Twin's mission is simple; to change lives by offering diverse, high quality education, training programmes, work placements and employment services to people from the UK and abroad, helping them achieve their personal and professional goals.
Tags: twin training