Udemy - Online Courses
by: Udemy • 99.2K
Udemy is a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) platform with a catalog of 9000 courses and over 1 million students. One of those revolutionary services which aim to change the way people learn. Are you ready to join that revolution?
Udemy app lets you browser and discover courses from its huge catalog. You can apply some filters to your search: "On sale" courses, "New" courses and search by "Categories". Programming, photography, marketing, yoga, cooking... You name it.
Although most of the courses are paid (around $60 on average for the whole course) you may find also some free courses. Select one course you are interested in and check some details about the instructor, lectures and reviews. The latter is really important to get some clues about the course's quality. You can enroll / purchase the course directly from the app.
In addition, you can access any course you are enrolled in directly from the app. Lessons can be saved for offline access.
Udemy app's set in a really intuitive Holo-style interface. You can easily access "My courses", "Discover Courses" and "Settings" right from the swipable left-side bar. The app is neat and polished. Navigation is smooth. The app concept is just... groundbreaking.
Tags: udemy , udemy course , @instructors @udemy mail , udemy courses mail , udemy mail , udemy course instructors mail
by Manu , Appszoom
Mar 05, 2014
Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 80,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the more than 24 million students who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 35,000+ expert instructors teaching in 50+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.