by: BN Inc • 594
How to study effectively?
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. USMLE Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for USMLE exam more exciting and fun.
USMLE Flashcards app includes 5300 premade flashcards from 2 categories which cover all aspects of the United States Medical Licensing Examination exam:
•USMLE Step 1
•USMLE Step 2
USMLE flashcards apps have received 19.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “ Great tool for fast memorization of core concepts for the test!! I practice for 20 min every night before I go to sleep!!”.
• “ Really helpful and has a lot of info”.
• “ I like the material on these flashcards and its easy to study”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
USMLE is a trademark of the National Board of Medical Examiners.This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Board of Medical Examiners.
Tags: learning games usmle , usmle study material 2013 usa