Write 123 - Learn Kids Numbers - AdFree
by: kindergarten • 2
Help your kids learning counting, the easiest way: with an interactive application that stimulates their senses. Write 1, 2, 3 displays numbers and encourage kids to draw them by connecting dots. Then it the funny voice says the number in the language selected and shows as many images of the same animal as the number drawn. There are up to 23 languages available, all of them with the same high-pitched voice that will keep children concentrated.
The app's goal is to teach kids to count from 1 to 20, in different languages, and help them to visually identify animals and numbers. A recommended app backed by a good purpose. However, the app must be enhanced regarding design. Ok, kids don't pay attention on high-end graphics but, anyway, design and textures could be neater. Besides, an interesting educational app.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Sep 24, 2013
Writing 1,2,3 - is application from learning series for preschool children in ages 4-6. The series aims - to prepare the child for transition from kindergarten to school.
This application is intended to teach to recognize and practice writing numbers from 1 to 20.
What are the advantages of this application, in comparison with other finger writing apps?
- The application accompanies the child during a training session automatically, so no need for assistance of adult during the exercise.
- A special mechanism that provides writing of each number in the correct order, ensures the correct and precise execution of handwriting. The kid need to trace the line from red to green point following the curve suggested by yellow arrow.
- Size - numbers occupy the full screen, which lets you write with your finger comfortably and easily, even on the small screen.
- Tracing of numbers is separated into easy steps accompanied by bright arrows and our unique big green and red circles signing where to begin and where to stop tracing.
- The talking kitten, exclusively created for this app, will encourage the child's progress.
- English voice by Ines Marques.
- Among other things the child will watch funny animations.
For all ages - Adults can learn easily numbers names in foreign languages.
The perfect starting point for any child aged 4-6; we bet your kids will love it!
23 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Hindi, Arabian,Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Swedish in one application (the language is selected automatically according the language settings on the phone / tablet, or alternatively can be selected manually from the app menu)