by: Magickal Software • 10
YetzT is the Yetzeratic Transliterator. It was designed to help magicians and students of the Qabalah with memorization of the basic symbol sets of magick and their related attributes. YetzT is easy to use and suitable for beginners or for reinforcing what you've already memorized the old fashioned way. .
Touch the screen to take a quiz. Touch the item on the right that matches the one on the left. If you get it right - touch the screen again for another quiz. Your session score will show at the top of the home screen. Track your progress with multiple sessions. Look back into a session to see what you missed. Change levels to include more attributions when you've mastered recognition of the basic symbols in the set you are working with (Hebrew Letters, Classical Elements Classical Planets, Sepheroth, The Zodiac and Yetzeratic).
For those just starting the process, the testing data can be viewed either as an attribute type (e.g. a list of the planetary Intelligences) or by attribute grouping (e.g. a list of all of the attributes related to ALEPH)
YetzT allows the user to drill within each of these six data sets:
1) The Hebrew Alphabet – Name, Glyph, English Equivalent, meaning, Numeric Value
2) The Classical Elements - Name, Glyph,Meaning, Entities, Kerub, Zodiacal Attribution, Archangel,Enochian King, Divine Name, Three Secret Names
3) The Classical Planets – Name, Glyph, Hebrew name, Angelic Choir, Planetary Intelligence, Planetary Spirit
4) The Sepheroth – Name, Tree Position, Number, meaning, God Name, Archangel, Angelic Choir, Color
5) The Zodiac – Name, Glyph, meaning, dates
6) The Yetzeratic Attributions – Letter ( name, image), Alchemical Attribution (name, image), Path number, Path position, Tarot Trump (Popular 1910 Deck – name, image), Intelligence
In each, the 'basic' level tests the user on the primary symbol and its name (english). Each higher level adds additional attributes from the set to the possible selections.
Multiple profiles can be created and managed. Within each profile, multiple sessions can be created. History is maintained for each. This history allows you to take a detailed look at what was missed during each session. By creating a new session when you feel you are doing better, you can track you progress in learning a set. One possible use for profiles is to set up a profile for each of the Sets to allow you to track your progress within that set.
Tags: .magickalsoftware , attributions of angelic script? , yetzt