1001 Shocking Science Facts
by: Programmerworld • 1.5K
Science helps us to explore the world and the universe around us and it uncovers some pretty weird and wonderful stuff. But if you thought scientists knew everything, think again – we don’t know what 97 percent of the universe is made of! That means there’s still plenty for you to discover, so get your lab coat on… and get experimenting with this App!
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
1. 1001+ Shocking Science Facts.
2. The application will help read Science Facts while travelling, at Lunch time. The application does not require Internet Connections.
3. Facts have been categories for ease of use.
4. The application allows the user to Share Facts with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Application Cover Facts from Following 7 broad Categories.
1. Body Facts
2. Animal Facts
3. Creepy Creature Facts
4. Living World Facts
5. Planet Earth Facts
6. Space Facts
7. Technology Facts
1) The expression once in a blue moon means that something hardly ever happens. A blue moon does happen occasionally, though It happened in 1950 when a large wildfire in Canada sent soot high up into the sky making the moon look blue.
2.) The spaceship Voyager travels at over 56,000 kilometers (35,000 miles) per hour, but even at this speed it will take nearly 40,000 years to reach the very edge of the Solar System.
Tags: shocking science 2013 for kids