FREE DOWNLOAD

Crackle - Free TV & Movies

    • SEARCH TYPE
    Crackle - Free TV & Movies icon

    Crackle - Free TV & Movies

    by: 384.3K 6.9

    6.9 Expert
    rating
    FREE DOWNLOAD


    Screenshots

    Crackle - Free TV & Movies's review

    Published: 2015-07-03, by .

    A movie and television streaming app with some original content.

    6.9
    • Access to exclusive content
    • Lots of anime options
    • Personalize your watchlists
    • Needs more popular titles
    • Missing search function
    • It might freeze

    "Watch Television From Anywhere"

    THE VERDICT

    Crackle - Movies & TV is a streaming service brought to you from Crackle.com. Watch movies and popular television shows or take a look at some of Crackle's unique content.

    THE PROS

    It's kind of nice to have exclusive Crackle movies. There is a large stock of anime movies and shows on tap here. It's also Chromecast compatible. Build and manage your watchlist from the app or from Crackle.com

    THE CONS

    A dearth of movies are absent. In other words, there's not much content to choose from. Why is there no search functionality? The app has a tendency to freeze when a commercial comes on. It also randomly went from full-screen to within the menu for no reason.

    Tags: crackle 2.4 apk , crackle movies , peliculas crackle , crackle peliculas gratis , crackles movie , peliculas para adultos gratis , crackle apk 2.4 , crackle , crackle peliculas

    William

    by William

    Jul 03, 2015

    Description

    Crackle is the destination to watch Hollywood movies, hit TV shows and exclusive Crackle Originals. Always free. On all devices. So escape the daily grind and recharge with great comedy, drama and action entertainment.

    - Stream premium shows and movies with a library full of all-star hits… completely free.
    - Watch Crackle’s fresh and unique Original programming, including buzzworthy TV shows and movies such as Snatch, StartUp, SuperMansion, Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser, and more. Stars include: Jerry Seinfeld, Rupert Grint, Martin Freeman, Charlie Sheen, Kate Bosworth and more.
    - Search our genre categories including comedy, drama, action, fandom and icon to find awesome hits and forgotten favorites.
    - Browse our Spotlight Channel with ‘What’s On Now’ and our top recommendations handpicked by our team at Sony Pictures Studio in Hollywood.
    - No cable subscription (or money) needed, ever.
    - Create a free account to save your place and pick up where you left off on any device.
    - Save your favorite movies and TV shows on your Watch Later list.
    - Log-in for free to pause in the middle of watching and pick up right where you left off, even if you switch devices.

    Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy** for more information.
    **The link doesn¹t allow the user to opt-out, it just provides the information about the policy.

    Explore more

    Users review

    from 384.260 reviews

    "Great"

    7.4

    Users comments for Crackle - Free TV & Movies

    David Lavalley

    by David Lavalley

    Nov 16, 2017  |  "OK"

    All the pictures are out of focus. All.

    Wes Palmer

    by Wes Palmer

    Nov 16, 2017  |  "Poor"

    The app freezes up 98% or doesn't respond at all the other 2%. Truly not worth your time what so ever for the worst selection of movies of all time. The worst movie streaming app of all time

    Mark Jefferson

    by Mark Jefferson

    Nov 16, 2017  |  "Good"

    Didn't load moives, app would not load very frustrating when you have good moives to watch.

    Sherman Sparks

    by Sherman Sparks

    Nov 16, 2017  |  "Poor"

    the old crackle was great, after the new update it sucks, nothing really works, after this review ill be deleting it.....shame, i really loved it before

    A Google user

    by A Google user

    Nov 16, 2017  |  "Great"

    Good

    A Google user

    by A Google user

    Nov 16, 2017  |  "Poor"

    Call me