Dice Cube Free
by: Mathfactory • 456
Dice Cube is an application which presents a box with two dices that you can use to generate random results.
Shake the device or tap the top center button to roll the dice and tap any of them to lay them aside, using only the ones you need. In addition, by clicking on the corner button, you'll be able to customize each die, add them as many as you need and change its color and appearance. DOn't forget you can now select the number of sides and label range.
The app has a decent design and a very concrete objective, that's why we think the full version doesn't make really sense. Shouldn't you be offering something different and ground-breaking?
Mathfactory is the developer of Dice Cube, a useful app for whenever you need to roll the dice. That's it, really.
by Anna , Appszoom
Apr 02, 2014
Imagine a box with dice right beneath your display, waiting for being shaken to generate random dice results! The dice in this app react precisely to the movement of your hand by emulating real-world physics, influenced by the acceleration sensors of your device. The dice roll results offer a high degree of true randomness through your movements. The modern Open GL ES 2.0 graphics support your experience with detailed and colorizable dice models, now with all standard dice (4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 12- and 20-sided) and a new kind of dice, the "Magic Dice", which changes its labels randomly on impacts!
This is the free version of Dice Cube with restricted color choice, but otherwise full feature set! A version of Dice Cube with no color restriction is available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mathfactory.dicecube.full
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts. With this die you can have any number range you want!
- NEW: configurable label range: specify which number range you want to have on your dice! E.g. to roll percentage values you can take two d10, one with labels 0 - 9 and one with 0 - 90.
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to highly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee )
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app or, if you like, downloading the full version. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to email@example.com