Find My Phone
by: CX WIFI Malaysia Team • 10
Find My Phone supports to get where your phone is at any time.
=How the app works=
1) Install the Find My Phone app on your phone
2) go to setting button to set a password to protect your privacy
3) sensitivity setting could be set as low, medium or high.
4) turn on crash alert and phone finder
Find My Phone is a free Android tool for lost or stolen phones. Using a GPS technology, Find My Phone provides highly accurate locations for lost or stolen devices, and will work on any Android device.
+ Looking for the phone by SMS:
1. Borrowing the phone from your friend.
2. Sending the keyword which you set to your own phone. (For example: where is my phone?¡±)
3. after several minutes, you will receive Geolocation from SMS and fake indicate where your phone is.
+ Crash alert:
When your phone crashed, the application will alert you with sound and vibration.
This function develops for somebody who is always careless.
1. Turn on GPS will not consume your battery. If you turn off GPS in the future, the program will be disabled to get Geolocation.
2. You may meet the situation of GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION UPDATING. Thanks for understanding.
+++++++++++++READ IT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD+++++++++++++
Share with your friends and give us 5 stars. Any problem, please email us.
Geolocation might be the identification of the real-world geographic location of an object, such as radar, mobile phone or an Internet-connected computer terminal. Geolocation here can refer to the practice of assessing the location, or to the actual assessed location. Geolocation here can be closely related to the use of positioning systems but can be distinguished from it by a greater emphasis on determining a meaningful location rather than just a set of geographic coordinates.