HUMAX Media Player for Phone
by: HUMAX Co., Ltd. • 175
HUMAX Media Player allows you to enjoy content from HUMAX device(iCord Evolution & HMS-1000T) and other DLNA devices through your smartphone. You can also watch contents that are saved in your tablet/smartphone, second room STBs, PC and the other DLNA devices on your TV via HUMAX iCord Evolution.
----- Features -----
- Play content from your HUMAX product or other DLNA devices
Watch or control media content(video, music, photo, recordings) from HUMAX iCord Evolution or other DLNA devices and play them on HUMAX Media Player.
- Send to TV
HUMAX Media Player sends the content that are saved in DLNA devices to HUMAX iCord Evolution, so that you can watch them on your TV.
----- How to Use -----
A. Select ‘START’ to pair your smartphone with your HUMAX product.
B. Search HUMAX iCord Evolution on your network.
2. Device Listing
C. On the left side, you can see all the home network connected devices that you can control.
----- Notice -----
- HUMAX Media Player is optimized for Samsung Galaxy S3, but supports most major HD resolution devices. (Not all devices are guaranteed)
- HUMAX Media Player may not guarantee best performance for all mobile devices.
- The performance of content streaming depends on network environment.
- HUMAX products, DLNA devices and smartphone have to be on the same network.
- Works on Wi-Fi network only
----- Compatibility -----
Requires Android 4.0 and later
Compatible with HUMAX iCord Evolution(HMS-1000S), HMS-1000T
Compatible with DLNA devices on the same network (not all devices are guaranteed)
Supported Format : MP4, HMS recording file, MP3, AAC, WAV, JPG, GIF, PNG
----- Language -----
English, German, Turkish, Russian, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish