I Have To Go - Fake Call FULL
by: SSH-Solutions • 1
** PLEASE take a look at the LITE version and try if it works before you buy this application **
Ever wanted to leave a boring or an annoying meeting or an awkward situation? You didn't have an excuse to leave? Now you have one. Use this fake-call app and just pretend that someone calls you and that it's important to leave now.
The app "I Have To Go" (IHTG) initiates a fake call that looks exactly like in the screen shots.
IHTG has the following features:
* Schedule a fake call for a specific time
* Set a countdown to schedule a fake call
* Start the countdown by clicking on a Widget on the home screen
* Use the system settings of the ringtone/vibration
* Add fake calls to the phone's call log
* Play an audio file after the call is answered to pretend that you are really talking to someone
* Pick a contact from your phone book to call you or choose a name and a number
* Fake caller automatically hangs up after 20 sec, you'll get a missed call notification
This app requires some many permissions which are explained here:
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD and WAKE_LOCK to wake the phone up for an incoming call
* READ_CONTACTS to select a contact of the phone book
* WRITE_CONTACTS to add a fake call to the phone's call log
* VIBRATE to vibrate ;)
* MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS to play an audio file using the front speaker
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to store recorded audio files
* RECORD_AUDIO to be able to record audio
* CHECK_LICENSE to keep this app safe
This app doesn't require the Internet permission. No data will leave your phone.
If you have any suggestions/problems or if you want to have different languages, just contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: fake call app that uses contacts , embed fake call in html , fake call from phonebook , audiodatei mit fake anruf
by Alexander Paulsen
Mar 24, 2013 | "Good"
Actually disappointed. It doesn't look the phone app in android and when you try to answer it it starts the ringtone over again and is generally non responsive. I had one for mt Palm pre that worked so very well. It used the contact list and looked exactly like the caller was calling. It is generally useful but truly not great.