IVs & Damage Calculator
by: ぶらちょこ • 1.3K
You can calculate both IVs and damage with many settings.
This app is compatible with Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, Sun/Moon, OR/AS, and X/Y.
[Note] "Pokémon" is a trademark and of Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. This app is unofficial software and is completely not associated with above-mentioned companies.
- Calculating and refining all Pokémons' IVs (#001 - #806, alternate forms, mega evolutions, and primal pokemons)
- Calculating Damage with many settings (see screenshots)
- Suggestion for Pokémon's name
- List of stats for all IVs
- Posting on Twitter
- Calculating type of "Hidden Power"
- Load and save
*I recommend you to see screenshots because I'm non-native speaker of English and above-mentioned explanation may be insufficient.
*If you have any questions or suggestions, you can contact me via review, e-mail, or Twitter (@tilanosaur).
+++++ How to calculate the damage of "Foul Play" +++++
The calculator uses the def pokemon's Atk when you select move "Foul Play". You can change the def pokemon's Atk stat (e.g. Nature, IV, or EV) by following steps.
(1) Set the def pokemon's parameters ON ATTACK SIDE and save (tap the floppy-disk icon).
(2) Load the pokemon saved above step (tap the folder icon) on defense side.
(3) Then you can calculate real damage of "Foul Play" (You can see that the result never changes even if you replace the atk pokemon with other pokemons).
Note: If you want to raise the def pokemon's Atk stage, please set stage on attack side on step (3).