LONDON 2012 App From Foxtel
by: FOXTEL • 18
Foxtel Management Pty Ltd
LONDON 2012 Olympic Games App from Foxtel
Watch Foxtel's coverage of the LONDON 2012 Olympic Games on 8 dedicated channels, as well as catch up on all Gold medal events and more, right from your tablet!
Take the Olympic Games with you. The Foxtel LONDON 2012 App is your portable companion to the most extensive coverage of an Olympic Games ever seen in Australia. And it is FREE* for Foxtel Residential Sports customers.
Download it today to take advantage of some amazing features:
- Watch 8 dedicated channels whereever you are
- Catch up on all Gold medal events
- Browse "Must Watch" sessions for each day of the Olympic Games
- Keep up to date with the latest results and medal table
- Plan your viewing with the LONDON 2012 Channels Guide
- Remote Record directly to your iQ or MyStar
- FREE* to all Foxtel residential sports subscribers with an Android tablet v4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and higher
A Foxtel Residential Sports subscription and a registered log in linked to your subscription account are required to watch the Olympic Games coverage. Currently, this app is only available on select Samsung and Asus models.
For more help, contact Foxtel on 131 999 or email on email@example.com.
*Available to Foxtel Residential Sports customers with an Android tablet running v4 and higher. You will need to download the Foxtel LONDON 2012 App and you will need to have a Foxtel username and password linked to your subscription account. Internet connection required. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according to 3G and WiFi service. Existing subscription fees apply. Some services not available to all homes. Offer does not apply to FOXTEL on Xbox 360, FOXTEL on Internet TV, FOXTEL on T-Box customers and Optus TV featuring Foxtel customers. Foxtel marks are used under license by Foxtel Management Pty Ltd. ACN068671938, 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113.
by Kain Rafferty
Dec 01, 2012 | "Good"
Needs Nexus 7 support. It worked great on my iPad though.