by: MySeries Team • 741
Hands down, we are currently living the golden age of TV Shows. There are dozens of quality series to choose among. I bet you are following eagerly at least two or three ongoing shows right now. Either if you are setting a foot in this world or if you are a TV Show Master, MySeries helps you keep track of the TV Shows you are watching and provides you with info about new episodes and releases.
MySeries's straightforward: you can add as many TV shows as you wish. Discover what's hot from "Trending" tab or search series manually. You can check info about any show: genre, status, schedule, average length, overview and casts. Of course, you can also get detailed info for each episode and mark it as watched.
Schedule is one of the strongest points of the app: you can easily overview episodes next to watch, aired and yet unaired. In fact, MySeries sends push notifications when a new episode comes up in order to keep you in the loop.
Finally, check out your watching stats: number of series, seasons, episodes watched and total runtime. Warning! The latter may scare you. No sweat, dude: TV Shows is art and pop culture. It's not such a waste of time.
There are some extra features you can unlock by upgrade to the Pro version: backup your data to the cloud and unlock DasClock Widget extension.
MySeries is set in a simple yet user-friendly Holo-style interface. The database of TV shows is impressive and constantly up-to-date. I'm only missing social features: rankings and timeline activity.
Regardless, MySeries is a well-crafted and useful app that TV Show-junkies will love.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Mar 26, 2014
- Search for your favorite shows or discover the trendings.
- See detailed information about the shows with a description of each episode.
- Follow your schedule in three different episode lists: next to watch, aired and unaired.
- Be notified when new episodes are released.
- Mark a single episode or all seasons of a show as watched/unwatched.
- See detailed statistics of your series following.
- Backup your data to SD card.
- Use the DashClock Widget extension.
- Backup your data to the cloud (Google Drive and Dropbox).
- Manage the schedule from your home or lock screen, through a full featured widget.
- You CANNOT watch episodes on your device within this app.
- All dates and times are localized to your timezone, based on the air time of the series' original channel.