Test your knowledge of 20th century figures with a fun trivia quiz game. Includes leaders, scientists, soldiers, artists, actors, entertainers, athletes, criminals, and more.
Game lengths of 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50
Online score board
Review previous games to learn from your mistakes
Informational links for most items
Save high resolution images to your photo gallery (requires SD Card)
Share images via email or text (requires SD Card)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why don't all photos come with the game when I first download it?
There are 3 reasons for this:
- The game would be so big that many people would not download it.
- Devices with larger screens (tablets) should get higher quality pictures and devices with smaller screens (phones) should get smaller pictures. Tablet-sized photos on a phone would just waste space and phone-sized images on a tablet would look fuzzy.
- Images for categories that you are not interested in are not downloaded.
Why is nothing displayed for my rank on the main menu?
You must enable the leader board.
In the gallery, why do some images not show up? The name is there, but the photo is blank.
This happens because there is not an image for that particular item saved to your device. The app will try to download images so that this does not happen, but will fail under any of theses circumstances:
- You have no data connection or a very slow data connection.
- You have disabled image downloads in the settings.
- You are roaming.
- Your device is critically low on storage space.
- All 3 of our image servers are down at the same time.
How are the scores calculated?
Several factors influence your score:
- Percent correct.
- The average time that it took you to answer the questions.
- Length of the game.
- How restrictive your categories are. So, if your categories limit the possible quiz items to a small percentage of the total possible quiz items, you will get a lower score assuming that everything else is equal.
How does the difficulty work?
- On a lower difficulty, you will usually be asked to identify common items.
- On a higher difficulty, you will usually be asked to identify rare items.
- As the difficulty increases, the 3 wrong choices will be more similar to the correct item.
How do the categories work?
Good question. Many people have trouble with this.
Let's consider a game that has 4 categories: cat, dog, large, and small.
If you include cat and dog, you will see everything that is a cat OR is a dog. (This is the same as not selecting any categories, because it shows everything)
If you include cat, you will only see cats.
If you exclude dog, you will only see cats.
If you include cat and large, you will see all cats and also large dogs.
If you exclude large and dog, you will only see small cats.
If you exclude large and small, you will see nothing.
You only want to see large cats:
include cat, and exclude small
include large, and exclude dog
I have been playing challenges and have lost all of my coins. I can't find a way to earn or buy more coins and now I can't play any more challenges. What should I do?
Yes, this a problem. Please just email us and ask for more coins. We will need to know which game it is and also your Scoreloop user name. We could sell more coins, but we don't want to.
Tags: nombre de figura , nombre que figura siglo 20 , o que é , e that 20th century figure , zeljko roklicer