Northwest Public Radio & TV
by: jacAPPS • 33
The Northwest Public Radio & TV App:
The Northwest Public Radio & TV App allows you to enjoy the services of Northwest Public Radio (NPR) and Northwest Public TV (PBS). Listen and watch your favorite shows/clips anywhere you want to. You can also pause and rewind live audio, and view radio and TV program schedules! You can explore, watch and listen to On Demand stories whenever you want, share stories with your friends!
Live Radio Streaming:
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from Northwest Public Radio even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing.
• Integrated program schedules for Northwest Public Radio streams!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to Northwest Public Radio in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
Stream Video Content:
- Watch your favorite PBS shows using our DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). Catch up on your favorite shows or important news programs you count on everyday.
- Stream your favorite Northwest Public TV shows including: Jam with Dan, Access NW, Dr. U and more, all in one place!
- Northwest Public TV members can access their NWPTV Passport account, allowing you to watch special curated content!
- Specially curated local news to make sure you know what's happening throughout your day. News that includes: NPR News, Northwest News Network, PBS Newshour Earthfix and many other public media news outlets. You can even opt in for TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS for breaking news.
- Enviornmental stories from our friends at EarthFix, covering stories that impact our environment
- Curated NPR and PBS Newshour hour to give you a national perspective on issues
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The Northwest Public Radio and TV app is brought to you by the people at Public Radio and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued viewers and listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, on whatever device you have!
Please support Northwest Public Radio and TV by becoming a member today!
nwpr,nwptv,public radio,wsu,media,music,news,radio,pullman,tri cities,walla walla,spokane,tacoma,washington,npr,pbs,tv