Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012
by: Panasonic Corporation • 1.1K
Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012 brings you to the next stage of operation experience at your fingertips. Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01 using your Android device over your Wi-Fi network. Playback a Blu-ray Disc, choose your favorite language, and even select a chapter where you want to start all done by familiar Android device interface. Moreover, you can control to play music, photos or videos from your personal computers or network attached storage over DLNA, or play VIERA CAST contents from anywhere in your home. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on IR remote are ready to serve.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
For information on using this app, compatible models and feature or any trouble about this app, please visit the following support page.
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Tags: panasonic bdt320 , panasonic bluray remote 2012 , bd320panasonic , panasonic bd 320 , panasonic blu ray remote , panasonic blue ray remote 2012 , blu ray panasonic bdt 220 vs bdt320 en español , tonos para celular lg k 72gratis , panasonic theater 2012 router