Phase 10 Scorecard
by: Weltenpaul • 124
Manage the phase 10 card game (standard or master edition) scored points and phases for 2 up to 6 players.
Fastest start thinkable:
Just open the app, reload the last known players with the tip of your finger OR adjust the number of players and/or name them and start to play with your cards!
How to use:
Just tap on a player's name to score him/her; tap and hold to give the player a clean name.
For further information read the instructions in the menu.
- no unnecessarily blown up app
- no unneccesary rights
- ad free
- Intuitively and easily to use
- nice paper-like layout
- Counts 2 up to 6 players
- Knows the phases of standard and master edition
- Scoring undo function
- Lap counter
- Counting the results of a round in any order
- automatically chooses english, dutch or german, depending on the system language
- automatically stores player's individual names (if given) for optional reload on restart
Required privilege: file access to internal memory for saving the last player's names