Res-Q Radio Pro
by: App Faucet • 1
Res-Q Radio Pro allows you to listen to amateur radio, public safety radio and other communication streams from around the world right on your smartphone. With access to over 2600 radio feeds courtesy of Radioreference.com.
-Share feeds on Facebook.
-Access archived feeds provided by Radioreference.com
(requires premium membership from RadioReference)
-Ability to bookmark feeds.
-Customize LCD Screen(7 colors to choose from).
This application uses the GPS to assist in searching for local radio streams.
1. When at the local feeds screen, ensure that the GPS is activated, and a satellite fix is achieved.
2. Press the Tune Button to search for radio feeds in your area.
3. Press the Options Button; to change display colors, and to clear user settings.
4. To bookmark a stream; first select the stream, then select Bookmark.
5. When at the Favorites screen, the user can select options to either play the bookmarked feed or delete the feed.
6. To share to Facebook; first select the stream, then select Share.
7. To access archived feeds; first select the stream, then select Archives.
A dialog will appear for the user to enter their RadioReference user name and password.
A premium membership from RadioReference.com is required to access archived feeds.
After entering the user's information, press the login button to access feeds in the archive.Feeds are archived for up to two weeks.
8. To close the application press the back button twice when at the Home screen, or press the home button to exit the application.
Performance of application is dependent on internet speed and availability.
Local feeds are not available in all locations. Use browse audio feeds to find popular feeds in your country.