by: Sky UK Limited • 68.6K
Sky Go - our award-winning mobile video service lets you watch the shows you love from Sky whenever and wherever you want – at no extra cost for all Sky TV customers.
Sky Go Extra lets Sky TV customers download popular TV shows and movies via WiFi to watch on up to four devices. The content available for download depends on your Sky TV subscription.
SKY GO - KEY FEATURES
• Watch Sky TV live or On Demand on your compatible laptop, mobile or tablet
• Over 1000 movies On Demand, hundreds of entertainment programmes, sports highlights and a great range of kids shows
• Watch up to 73 live channels available depending on your Sky TV subscription, including:
o Sky Atlantic, Sky 1, Sky Living and Sky Arts 1
o A wide range of entertainment channels including MTV, Comedy Central, Fox and Dave.
o All Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1 and Eurosport
o All 11 Sky Cinema Channels and Film 4
o Nine kids channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
• Register up to two devices including Android, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Xbox 360, PC and Mac
• Watch live on up to two devices at the same time
• Remote Record/Download programmes to your Sky box
SKY GO EXTRA – ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR UPGRADING SKY TV CUSTOMERS
• Download selected On Demand content depending on your Sky TV subscription to Android, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
• Watch downloaded content anywhere, even without WiFi or 3G/4G
• Register up to four devices
• Watch live on up to two devices at the same time (streaming)
Watching Sky Go on your smartphone through a 3G/4G connection will use data and contribute to the monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges. For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Sky Go is not supported on any device where limitations included within the device operating system have been removed or tampered with (aka Jailbreaking).
Sky Go is only available on devices running Android OS 4.1 and above. The service is available in the UK and Ireland. Mobile network and/or WiFi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information
How do I sign in?
All you need to start enjoying Sky Go is a Sky iD username and password
How much does Sky Go cost?
Sky Go is available to Sky TV customers at no extra cost but what you will be able to watch depends on your Sky TV subscription.
What are the streaming requirements?
We recommend a minimum continuous bandwidth of 2MB per second to access high quality streams
What download restrictions are there?
Sky Go Extra users can download selected Sky Go content via WiFi. Two downloads per programme. Content is deleted 48 hours after viewing starts or no later than seven or 30 days after download, depending on content.
After updating to the latest version of Sky Go, you will need to open the app in ‘Online mode’ in UK/Ireland to activate the device. If you open the app in 'Offline mode', you will not be able to playback your downloads.
General: Available to residential customers in the UK or Ireland only. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable via Sky Go. Further terms apply.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: sky.com/privacy
Tags: htc desire c sky go , sky go htc desire c , sky go username and password , sky go , скайп за таблет самсунг , sky go 4.2.2 , can you watch sky go on htc desire c , sky go root fix , can you get skygo on htc desire c