Swing Door Lock Screen
by: HDDroid • 3
Lock the screen with swing door and pull the door to unlock the screen. This is a unique screen lock for Android users to use in daily life.
Maybe you are fed up with traditional slide screen locker. Or you may want to experience new style of locking the screen. This screen locker is just for you. With this tool, we can lock the screen with swing door and unlock the screen by pulling.
Supply us with beautiful scenery on beach
Show us current date, time and day of week
Get quick access to call log to make a quick call
Pull the door to unlock the screen
Three methods to unlock the screen
Shortcut key is available
Supports to show full screen or status bar
Enable vibrate and sound as you wish
Simple design and UI
Totally free for Android mobiles and tablets
1. Set unlock reminder of sound or vibration here as you wish.
2. Select whether show full screen or not
3. Turn on this screen locker and it will replace original locker.
4. Waits to activate the screen and we can get date, time and day of week.
5. You can slide the left door to right to unlock the screen and get quick access to call log to make a quick call.
6. Or you can slude the right door to left to unlock the screen directly.
7. If you have enabled the shortcut key, you can long press SEARCH key to unlock the screen quickly and directly.
8. Come here to enjoy this screen locker here.
Come to try this screen locker for free. we can unlock the screen by pulling the door here as we wish.
If you are satisfied with this app, please give us 5 stars and share with your friends, if you have any problem, email us here.
It could be often useful to have doors which slide along tracks, often for space or aesthetic considerations.
A bypass door can be a door unit that has two or more sections. The doors may slide in either direction along one axis on parallel overhead tracks, sliding past each other. They could be most commonly used in closets, in order to access one side of the closet at a time. The doors in a bypass unit may overlap slightly when viewed from the front, in order not to have a visible gap between them.
Doors which slide between two wall panels could be called pocket doors.