V7 pico DVB-T Tuner
by: icube Corp. • 51
* Notice to Nexus 7(2013) users
: It is reported that Nexus 7 has a problem that blocks the USB Host mode when its language setting isn't US-English. If pico isn't recognized, you need to change the language setting to US-English and then reboot.(Rebooting is necessary after changing the language.) After this, you can change the language to your preferred one unless it is rebooted.
This application is a tool to view DVB-T broadcast on your Android Phone and Tablet.
To use this program, you need a device called "V7 pico DVB-T Tuner", which receives DVB-T broadcast signal and transmits it to your Android device. With the device connected, you can view the channel list, view TV content, change channels and adjust screen size.
* Features :
- Scanning DVB-T channels
- Watching DVB-T TV channels
- View program guide information(EPG)
- Edit TV channels
- Full screen video display
- Recording channels
* Major supported phones & tablets :
- Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4 (S3 mini and S4 mini are not supported)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Note2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", 8.9", 10.1"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7", 10.1", 10.1"N
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"
- Sony Xperia Z
- Motorola Xoom MZ601
- Toshiba Thrive
- Acer Iconia A500 (USB Male / Micro USB Female adapter needed)
* Android OS v3.1 (Honeycomb) or later
* Please check "Device detected" under "Android API" by the Build ID of your phone at the following link.
Type the Build ID in the right side box of "Text search or unique code: "
* Caution :
- The USB Host support on phone or tablet is required.
- TV channels with High Definition(HD) video are not supported.
- Scrambled TV channels are not supported.