Washington State Fair
by: Ply Interactive, Inc. • 129
This app puts all the fun of the Fair at your fingertips. Use it to enjoy the Washington State Fair (September 1-24, 2017, closed Tuesdays) and for many other events happening year-round.
• Purchase tickets - buy your admission, concert, and rodeo tickets anytime, anywhere.
Get to the Washington State Fair
• Driving directions and map with traffic view
• Find my car - Park your car, save your location then use the interactive map to find the location of your car and guide you back.
Plan your day
• My Planner - plan your day and create your own Fair itinerary. Easily save your favorite activities to your planner.
• Interactive map - navigate the Fair with ease; find parking lots, rides, food, stages, facilities, restrooms, ATM, info booths etc.,
• Daily calendar and schedule of activities
• Link to the WSF Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds
• Share favorite activities and plans with your friends
The Washington State Fair is one of the biggest fairs in the world, and the largest in the Pacific Northwest. The Fair, which started in 1900, now welcomes over one million guests to enjoy star-studded entertainment, the Washington State Fair Rodeo, rides for all ages, exhibits, delicious Fair food, flowers, art, crafts and animals during the 21-day event in September.