Barclaycard - mybarclaycard
by: Barclays Bank PLC • 27.6K
If you’re a Barclaycard UK customer, this free download is an essential. It takes just seconds to check your balance and view statements that go back a year. While it doesn’t feature TouchID login and the registration process is a little laborious, financial management just doesn’t get better than this.
Your transactions from the last 12 months are all visible with all the detail you could need (location, business number). You can request cashback and even do a balance transfer from within the app (no phone calls required). Your current balance now includes pending transactions too.
myBarclaycard doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of some other banking apps, like Natwest’s fingerprint login. Registration also takes up a chunk of time (though we’re grateful for the added layer of security).
Tags: mybarclaycard , barclaycard app has stopped working
May 21, 2015
mybarclaycard app from Barclaycard
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance and available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where, including pending transactions
* Report your card lost, stolen or damaged
* View your digital statements
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
* Manage your Direct Debit
* Activate your Barclaycard
* Add additional cardholders to your account
* Transfer a balance from a non-Barclaycard credit card
* Transfer money from your Barclaycard to a UK bank account
* View your Purchase Plan
* Update your contact details
* View your PIN
* Change your credit limit
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi. Please note that the app doesn't support Intel processors.
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You need to use the same login details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Kitkat 4.4 and above and may not work on some beta versions
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB: www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.