Bubble and Chubs' Pocket Money
by: Plus One Games • 0
I often forget to give my daughters (nicknamed Bubble and Chubs) their pocket money every week, so I made them an app that would keep track of the amount that I owe them. With a couple of tweaks to customise the settings, I figured others may find this little simple app useful.
- Set the amount of pocket money / allowance you give to your child
- Choose the frequency you give them this amount from: daily, weekly or monthly (4 weeks)
- Set a pattern lock so the little blighter can't change the settings
- Adjust the amount you owe them. You can reduce the amount if they spend it; or increase it as a reward
- Your child can watch the amount slowly go up, which may give them a better understanding of the value of money (yeah right..)
This app is currently free and supports tracking pocket money for up to 1 child. Depending on popularity a pro version may be released, that for a small fee, will allow tracking of multiple children.
Any feature requests welcome!
- Pro: Track multiple children
- Pending adjustments - set a time to give (or take away) some money (birthdays, planned expenditures etc), your child will see the amount (which can be disguised as ???) slowly moving towards their current amount.
Tags: bubble chubs