by: Greater Nevada Credit Union • 37
Community Banks of Colorado enables you to take your bank with you wherever go through Cobnks Mobile-- a fast, free and secure app.*
Download the app and use the same user name and password for online banking to sign on.
What you can do:*
• Check the balances in your checking, savings, money market or CD accounts.
• Get the most recent transactions for these accounts, with a detailed transaction list including the date and the amount of transaction.
• Make transfers between eligible Community Banks of Colorado accounts.***
• Pay your bills anytime/anywhere***
• Use a Zip Code or GPS location to find the nearest banking center or ATM.
• Your security is important; Cobnks Mobile is safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Security Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
• We never transmit your account number and no private data is ever stored on your phone.
*There are no fees to use Cobnks Mobile, but mobile carriers’ message and data rates may apply, contact your data provider for more information on message and data rates.
**Must be currently enrolled in Online Banking to use Cobnks Mobile.
***Transfer and Bill Pay must be set up in Online Banking prior to using through the app.
To see Community Banks of Colorado’s Privacy Notice procedures, visit www.Cobnks.com.
Community Banks of Colorado is a division of NBH Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Keywords: Community Banks of Colorado, Cobnks, mobile banking, online banking, secure mobile banking, Cobnks